Ask Dr. Stupid
Go ahead, ask Dr. Stupid any question. No question too stupid. Just remember, Dr. Stupid is not a licensed physician and Studio42 is not responsible for any advice given in response by Dr. Stupid. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. While Dr. Stupid's advice might not be useful or practical, it should at least be entertaining. I mean, what can you expect from a guy with a panty-hose egg for a cranium?
Latest Posting: April 27, 2010
- Stupidity Explained: An actual exchange of emails where it is explained why we must sometimes have to deal with stupid people.
- Why is the sky brick red?: Is the sky falling? Are things mis-labeled. Come, explore the world around us, with stupidity.
- Silica Gel Inquiry: If you need proof as to why to not eat silica gel, your answer is here.
- Self-Mutilation: I guess if you build a place for the stupid, they will come.
- Ask Dr Stupid: Stupidity vs. Sexuality: A stupid person is offended so assumes that something therefore must be gay. Stupid logic in application.
- Drug Withdrawals: A stoner gets some moderate sobriety and access to the internet.
- Computer Advice: How to start a computer.
- Agricultural Questions: What do I run here, a farmer's market?
- Stupid visitor identifies stupidity: Hmm, pot, kettle, black?
- Friendly Greeting: A site visitor sends a friendly greeting.
- The Critic: A self-proclaimed expert in funny visits the site.
- Stump Dr. Stupid: A tough question, but Dr. Stupid shines through!
- Stupid Anoymous: What is this, a 12-step group?
- Work Is Stupid: Disgruntled worker ponders employment.
- The unknown stupid: Amnesia sure can be fun.
- Why is Poo Brown: A timeless question of the ages.
- Equator: A lesson in geography and economics.
- Studio42 Website: Trying to buy things that are not being sold.
- Who invented the word stupid?: A deep question of intellectual importance.
- ATM's: Braille on ATM's brings up some concerns.
- Pregnancy: A question lacking details
- Language Correction: An inquisitive visitor makes observations.
- Why do people do stupid things?: One of life's great mysteries.
- They really like my style: They like it 5 times more than most!
- Paxil: Paxil
- This is stupid!!!!: One who is describes their habits and asks hard hitting questions
- Equator: A one-part question asked 5 times.
- Citzenship: Mispellings lead to lack of answers.
- Watermelons: When Watermelons go bad.
- Recipes: This isn't FoodTV!.
- Absinthe Makes the Heart Grow Fonder: Get blotto on icky booze or write music. A moral dilemma.
- Farts: The mystery of why farts smell.
- Why is Wee Yello: Urine for one heck of an explanation.
- :) love: A sick person with a sick problem.
- equator: A second trip in explaining the heat around the equator
- Equator buisness!: Miscommunication and poor spelling delay the transfer of information in this third visit to the part of the planet that divides it into Northern and Southern Hemisperes.
- You: An address forging Comcast luzer tries to tell off a puppet using a Gump-ism.
- Brilliant Writing: A fan of the site asks a serious question that many other people may be asking themselves.
- Why am I so hairy: It appears infinite monkeys managed to submit a message to Dr. Stupid
- Praicnant: A spelling disaster prevents the sharing of knowlege
- Lasers in Antarctica: A plan for world domination discovered and thwarted. Dr. Stupid saves the world!
- Why is poo brown: Not a repeat, but another lost individual looking for attention.
- ltjexg gdzi: A bottom-feeding spammer's abuse-bot pays a visit, threatening to ruin a well enjoyed web site because abusers can't find a way to behave.
- spam: Another person frustrated by spam
- sky: Why is the sky blue and why is grass green. Thank goodness they aren't asking about brown cows giving white milk.
- Why do stupid people do stupid things?: A case study on stupid, as observed by the stupid about technology.
- nippels: Vestigial Organs, and persnonal questions for Dr. Stupid
- Ceiling Fans: Drying or cooling?
- coin: Incoherence leads to a lack of enlightenment. Stupidity in action.
- Babysitters: Rodents and retribution, updated for the 21st Century.
- dying: Spell checking can help one get answers. In this case, it helps prevent answers
- Stuff: Double clicking to get answers.
- ppDEud: FormBot Spammer abuses the form.
- stupid mental health workers: Ask a doll a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.
- idk,something,rawr: A triple set of questions, solved using circular logic. Parents: please supervise your childen when they go online.